- No products in the cart.
What is Tramadol HCL 50mg?
Before we start talking about Tramadol HCL 50mg and the method of its intake, let us talk about what is Tramadol? Tramadol is a drug prescribed to treat moderate to severe pain. The drug defers the ability of the brain to distinguish pain and in turn decreases the reaction of the person taking the drug to the pain he is experiencing. Now coming back to Tramadol HCL 50mg, it is a drug which can only be bought with the help of a prescription, and often sold under brand names like Zydol, Ultram, Ultram ER, Contramal, etc. Results from intake of the drug may vary with some considering it to be very effective and some developing a noticeable inability to feel the pain.
What is the proper dosage of Tramadol HCL 50mg?
Before buying Tramadol HCL 50mg online, you must know about its prescribed doses:-
- People over the age of 12 take the drug for acute pain which may take around two capsules 3-4 times in the entire day.
- Those who are suffering from chronic pain can take 1-2 capsules and increase the dose as per the prescription.
- Patients whose live and kidney are not functioning should only take 1-2 capsules every 12 hours.
- Elderly patients should not take more than 1-2 capsules every nine hours.
- Those under the age of 12 should not take the drug at all.
What happens if a person misses a dose of Tramadol HCL 50mg or starts taking an extra dose of it regularly?
Generally, people do tend to forget to take a dose of Tramadol HCL 50mg on time. Therefore, the regular dose should be taken by a person as soon as he remembers it. In case the time to take the next dose is close, then it is suggested that the person should forget about the missed dose and continue with the regular intake. If the person thinks that he has taken an extra dose of the drug regularly, then he should consult the prescription given along with the prescribed dose of the drug when he bought Tramadol HCL 50mg online.
What kind of information one should know about Tramadol HCL 50mg?
- Storage:- Tramadol capsules should be kept in areas below thirty degrees Celsius and out of the reach of children. Do not take the drug in case its dose has passed its expiry date listed on the packaging.
- Ingredients:- Tramadol contains the active substance Tramadol Hydrochloride as well as other substances like microcrystalline, preganatalized and magnesium sterate. The capsule of Tramadol HCL 50mg is made of titanium oxide, gelatin, iron oxide, indigo carmine.
- Packaging:- Packages of Tramadol HCL 50mg contain 30 or 100 capsules. These capsules are usually opaque, hard gelatin colored green ane yellow in color.