- No products in the cart.
Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Oxycodone is used to treat moderate to severe pain.
What are the precautions that need to be taken before starting the intake of Oxycodone 15 mg?
Oxycodone is a kind of an opioid drug which is prescribed to patients suffering from pain that could either moderate or severe. We shall recommend you to buy Oxycodone online, but before doing so, you must know the precautions that must be taken before starting the intake of the drug:-
- Are both your liver and kidneys functioning properly?
- Do you suffer from any kind of breathing problems like asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) or sleep apnea (a sleeping condition in which breathing starts and stops repeatedly)?
- Are you suffering from epilepsy?
- Have you met with an accident or your head got injured?
- Are you suffering from problems that restrict your bowel movement like constipation?
- Are you pregnant or breastfeeding your newborn child?
- Are you taking any other medicine, including the ones bought without a prescription?
What are the side effects of intake of Oxycodone 15 mg?
Just like there are precautions that need to be taken before starting the intake of Oxycodone, there are some side effects that are associated with the intake of the drug. When you decide to buy Oxycodone 15 mg online, you’ll be provided with a prescribed dose and a prescription is telling you about the do’s and don’ts regarding the intake of the drug. But before you place an order, it’s better if you know the side effects beforehand:-
- Feeling sleepy
- Lack of concentration
- Frequent mood swings
- Allergic reaction
How is Oxycodone 15 mg abused?
Since we already told you that Oxycodone is a kind of an opioid drug and it is mainly prescribed to relieve a person of the pain he is suffering from. But ordering Oxycodone 15 mg online without knowing much about is dangerous, so the main cause of drug abuse in case of Oxycodone is when the method of intake of the drug is changed by the person taking it the tablet and powder from the capsules have been dissolved in water and injected as a solution. This is done in order to get the effects of the drug faster. Many times when the intake of the drug starts, it slows the functioning of the Central Nervous System (CNS) to alter the way the brain is perceiving and responding to the brain. This enables the drug abusers to take the prescribed dose of the drug excessively and they start depending on it to live a normal life.