- No products in the cart.
Is it advisable for a pregnant woman to take Norco?
Norco is the brand name of the drug Hydrocodone/paracetamol and is the combination of an opioid pain drug of Hydrocodone with paracematol. Generally, when a person decides to buy Norco online, it is prescribed as a drug meant for treating a person’s pain which can be of any kind or of any range (moderate to severe). When a woman gets pregnant, the pregnancy period is the most sensitive period of her life because along with her, her fetus is also extremely sensitive to substances that enter the body. Thus, a pregnant woman should stop taking any kind of drug, including Norco, during her pregnancy period so as to make the delivery of the unborn child hassle-free and without any problems later on in his life. In short, the drug can only be taken by a pregnant woman if the benefits of taking the drug outweigh its risks. If a pregnant woman suddenly stops taking the drug, it will not only affect her but also the unborn child, who’ll be born with the withdrawal symptoms associated with the drug.
What is the prescribed dose of Hydrocodone/paracetamol under the brand name Norco and what are things that should be remembered about the intake of the drug?
Since Hydrocodone/paracetamol is sold or bought online under the brand name Norco, therefore there is a slight difference in the prescribed doses of the drug under each brand name. For example, if a person decides to order Hydrocodone/paracetamol online under the brand name Norco, the prescribed dose for him will be 7.5mg Hydrocodone and 325mg paracetamol, or 10mg hydrocodone and 325mg paracetamol. Although the prescribed dose of Hydrocodone/paracetamol is different for each brand name of the drug, but still the thing that should be remembered about the intake of the prescribed dose of each brand name and before you buy Norco online that only one tablet should be taken at a time period of four to six hours, or as per the pain the person is experiencing. It should also be remembered that the prescribed dose of each brand name is limited to six tablets every day.
What all interactions with Norco should be completely avoided before or after taking the drug?
As we already told you that the drug Norco is an opioid painkiller and is a combination of Hydrocodone and paracetamol, hence it has the properties of both Hydrocodone, a narcotic drug, and paracetamol, a mild painkiller. Therefore, in order to buy Norco online, you must know about the fact that interaction of Norco with few substances should be completely avoided before or after taking the drug:-
- Norco and alcohol
Interaction of norco with alcohol can be dangerous because mixing alcohol with paracetamol can cause damage to the liver. The interaction can also cause the person to go through the symptoms of dizziness and drowsiness. Driving any vehicle or operating a machine should be avoided at all costs after taking the drug because one of the side effects of this interaction is lack of motor coordination.
- Norco and other drugs
Taking Norco with other opioid painkillers, or other drugs that can make a person feel drowsy or slow down his breathing, can be both dangerous and life-threatening.
The drugs with which the interaction of Norco can prove to be dangerous are:-
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), including isocarboxazid, linezolid, rasagiline, tranylcypromine, or tricylic antidepressants.
- Pentazocine, nalbuphine, butorphanol.
- Ketoconazole, narcotic antagonists, such as naltrexone.
- Norco and food
Norco, when bought online, can be taken with or without having any food, but taking it with food might deter nausea.
Which factors are responsible for addiction to Norco?
It is necessarily not important that a person who is taking the drug Norco regularly will only get addicted to it. There are instances when a person has taken the prescribed dose of the drug by following its prescription, but, still, developed an addiction to it. The following are the factors responsible for addiction to the drug is higher, which you must know about before you buy Norco online:-
- Genetic:- Research shows that the tendency of addiction to the drug can be inherited. This means that if any member of the family has developed an addiction to any substance, the others in the family may also develop an addiction.
- Mental diseases:- Many people who are suffering from mental diseases tend to take the drug on their own to treat their anxiety and depression. It has been proved that such people have what it takes to become a drug addict or a person who is addicted to alcohol.
- Age factor:- It has been seen that the largest number of people addicted to drugs or abuse it are adolescents. Usually, it is adolescents who indulge in risky behavior. Therefore, the less the age of the person taking the drug is, there are more chances of him developing an addiction to the drug.
- Self-image:- The people who have a poor opinion about themselves tend to take drugs and alcohol to make themselves feel better. It should be noted that a poor opinion about oneself can lead to depression, which means that it is dangerous for the person suffering from depression to take the drug because it will indirectly increase the intensity of depression.
- Stress:- The biggest reason behind a person taking a drug in today’s time is stress or because he has to face stressful situations almost every day in his life. To not be aware of the reason one is feeling stressed, the person tends to take help of the drug which relieves them from their pain.
- Chronic pain:- A person who is suffering from a chronic pain or pain that refuses to go away for a long time has a legitimate reason to take the drug while following the prescription. However, when the drug is unable to get the person rid of his pain, the person starts taking the drug on his own regularly to achieve the purpose for which he started taking the drug – relief.