- No products in the cart.
What is Levitra?
Levitra is one of the brand names of the drug Vardenafil and one of the medications available for people to buy Levitra online to treat erectile dysfunction. Alcohol can sometimes play an important part in sexual activity, so it’s important to understand how a drug you take for erectile dysfunction can interact with alcohol. Therefore, it is important to know about the interaction of the two.
What is the purpose of buying Levitra?
Levitra is a PDE5 inhibitor containing Vardenafil used for the treatment of male sexual disorders like impotence or erectile dysfunction. When patient’s buy Levitra online, they receive a medication which works by improving the blood flow to the penis that would help a man get and keep an erection.
Method of using Levitra:
Levitra is a medication available in the form of tablets consumed orally with or without food 1 hour before intercourse as directed by the doctor. It shouldn’t be consumed more than once daily, and the doses should be taken after 24 hours.
The doses of Levitra depends upon patients medical condition, response to treatment and the other medicines being used along with it.
Interaction of Levitra and alcohol
As we already told you that when you buy Levitra online, you’re buying a drug prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. We also told you that how alcohol can sometimes play a part in sexual activity. Therefore, men who first started the intake of Levitra were advised to avoid drinking alcohol while taking the drug. But today, several medications for the treatment of erectile dysfunction are meant to be taken with alcohol. In general, Levitra is considered safe to be taken with alcohol. Studies have proved that there are no hazardous consequences of taking the two together.
Before you buy generic Levitra online and think that taking the drug with alcohol is completely harmless, think again because the intake of the drug and alcohol together can lead to the increase of the side effects of the drug. Serious side effects are rare but there are bright chances of their occurrence, and some can be sudden and dangerous. The effects of the combination include symptoms like loss of vision, heart attack, and sudden death. Another reason to avoid the intake of alcohol with the drug is that alcohol can sometimes cause a problem for people having erectile dysfunction.
What side effects could be seen in patients using Levitra?
Before patients buy Levitra online for using, let us inform them of the side effects this medication has on its users. Headache, stuffy nose, flushing, back pain, blurred vision, and nausea are a few common side effects of this medication. In case any of these effects worsen you should immediately report to the doctor.
Unlike any other drug Levitra when abused could be dangerous and lead to some serious side effects like:
- Severe dizziness, chest pain, left arm pain or fainting while having sexual activity.
- A sudden decrease in vision or permanent blindness in one or both the eyes.
- Patients having eye problems, high blood pressure or high cholesterol have a slightly higher risk of having NAION- Non-Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy which refers to the loss of blood flow to the optic nerve.
- Temporary memory loss
- Irregular heartbeats
- Shallow breathing
- Severe allergic reaction on face/throat
Possible interactions with Levitra
By now you must have known almost everything you had to know about Levitra and why it is important to buy it online, which is because although it’s generally safe to be taken with alcohol, the drug does not gel well with certain medications and other products. It’s important to discuss all the medications and products you’re taking with your health expert before you start the intake of the drug.
Certain prescribed and non-prescribed medications can interact with the drug and even cause a dangerous increase in the effects of the medications.
Other products that may interact with Levitra include:-
- Herbal products:- If you’re taking any supplements or herbs, make sure that you consult a health expert before taking Levitra.
- Grapefruit juice:- Don’t drink grapefruit juice if you’re already taking Levitra. It can increase the amount of the presence of the drug in the body and cause harmful side effects.
- High-fat meals:- Taking Levitra with a high-fat meal can make the drug less effective than it was before.
- Tobacco:- Consult your health expert if you smoke. Smoking may worsen erectile dysfunction and end up making Levitra less effective.
What are the necessary precautions for using Levitra?
- It is essential to know the measures for using this medication before they buy Levitra online.
- You need to inform your doctor about the products you use including all the herbal products and the prescription/non-prescription drugs.
- The doctor should know about the allergies you have before you buy Levitra online as it might contain inactive substances which can cause a reaction.
- Older adults are more sensitive to the side effects of this drug especially QT prolongation.
- You should inform your doctor about your medical history especially about any heart disease, bleeding disorder, or stomach ulcers before you buy Levitra online and start using it.
- Alcohol consumption should be limited.
- Activities that need attention like driving or using heavy machines should not be performed as using Levitra might cause dizziness.
You can buy Levitra online at cheaper rates along with a prescription from our website.